How to Apply for Travel Insurance
Applying for travel insurance online has never been easier, and should take less
than 5 minutes.
- To find the travel insurance policy
you want, select the type of travel insurance
you require and enter your travel details.
Types of travel insurance available on travelinsurance.com.au are:
- Comprehensive Holiday Travel Insurance
- Travel Insurance for Australians Already
- Frequent / Business Annual Travel Insurance
- Australian Domestic Travel Insurance
- Visitors to Australia / Non Residents
- Budget Medical & Rescue Only
- Once you have entered your travel details, hit the submit button. A list of available travel insurance policies based on the information
supplied will appear
on the next page in order of price (cheapest travel insurance at the top). Review the price and summary of benefits and choose the best travel
insurance policy that suits your needs. Note: We can give you general information
to help you decide but cannot advise you on whether the terms are specifically appropriate
for your individual objectives, financial situation or needs.
- Once you have selected a travel insurance policy, ensure you read the Policy Document
and Financial Services Guide - you must agree that you have been provided with these
documents in order to continue. If you have any questions, please
You can then continue to the Online Application Form (you can also choose to continue
to the Mail/Fax Application Form).
- After you submit your application for travel insurance, a copy of your application will be emailed to the address
you have provided. If you submit your application via Mail/Fax please don't forget
to sign the bottom of the application before faxing
to us. Once we have recieved your application it will
be checked by our staff. If there are any problems we will contact you. Once your
policy is issued, you will receive an email with your policy certificate code and
emergency contact numbers, you are then covered. Print this email and ensure you
take a copy with you. Note: A brochure and hardcopy of your certificate are also posted to you for convenience.